Calypso goes blogging

Raining season is always a good time to lean back with a nice cup of coffee and relax. This years raining season was long and strong. Perfect time for reflection and to think about what to change, what to make better and what to start. This is when the long brewing idea of making a blog was put into action.

I thought it would be easy. Just click a few clicks and start writing. I was naive. It took us about one week alone just to get the framework done. Never thought I would have anything to do with HTML codes. But we did it and I think it looks quite nice. Now the hardest but funnest part can begin: the writing.

What will you write about?

This is a very good question. It will be something that will develop with time. There are 1001 ideas roller coasting in my mind. Main topics will be of course diving, snorkeling and the ocean but I also want to write about Koh Samui, Thai food and more. I will surprise you and myself.

We welcome you, dear reader, to join this journey moving on to new pastures.

Calypso Diving Koh Samui webpage

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment